UltraGuideCTR™ and UltraGuideTFR™ are single-use, hand-held medical devices designed to be used with real-time ultrasound guidance to perform carpal tunnel release and trigger finger release through a minimally invasive approach.
Transforming physician practices through
world-class professional education and training.
Master the Art and Science of Ultrasound Guided Procedures.
The Institute of Advanced Ultrasound Guided Procedures offers a variety of training platforms and opportunities for physicians who desire to learn more about ultrasound.
- Self-guided, web-based ultrasound skills training
- Educational webinars
- State of the art training lab
- On-site cadaveric training at your location
- Live remote ultrasound scanning sessions
- Clinical Research
HCP Training Program
Carpal Tunnel Release with UltraGuideCTR and Trigger Finger Release with UltraGuideTFR using real-time ultrasound guidance
Basic Ultrasound Skills
Build your ultrasound skills through a self-guided series of educational videos focused on scanning the hand, wrist and fingers.
Hands-on Procedure Training
We can bring the training to you or host you at our state of the art training facility in Eagan, MN. This cadaveric course provides hands-on procedure training on a day, time and location that works for you!
Procedure Day Support
Supporting you and your staff for the first two procedure days will allow you and your team to move through the learning curve effectively and efficiently.
Videos & Webinars
Web-based educational programs
- Live and on-demand webinar programs on a variety of topics ranging from introductory programs to advanced applications.
- Educational videos demonstrate diagnostic and procedural applications of ultrasound, including UltraGuideCTR and UltraGuideTFR with real-time ultrasound guidance.
Virtual Training Platform
Providing the tools and resources for advancing ultrasound education at a time and location that is convenient for you.
- Real-time, remote training with advanced ultrasound experts
- Portable training platform and training kit
- Transmits live video, audio, and ultrasound images in real time
- Topics customized to you and your practice
This is a carousel with non-auto-rotating slides. Use the Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide dots.